Why send your garden and kitchen waste away for the local Council to process when you can turn it into wonderful soil conditioner and fertiliser yourself? Home composting is a simple way to contribute to local sustainability by turning waste into something really useful.
Some information about composting can be found in the links below:
- Choosing a Compost Bin
- Compost, Worm and Weed Teas
- Composting Big Time
- Composting How-To
- Composting Methods our Subscribers Prefer
- Could manures, composts or mulch damage plants?
- Feeding Your Plants
- More ways to avoid greenhouse gas emissions
- Recycling Green Waste
- SGA Footprint Flicks – Lord of the Bins (Part 1)
- SGA Footprint Flicks – Lord of the Bins (Part 2)
- The Science of Composting
- Using Coffee Grounds in the Garden
- Worms and Worm Farms