WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT TO KEEP SGA’s ACTIVITIES ALIVE!
As a not-for-profit organisation and registered charity dedicated to protecting the natural environment by presenting alternatives to chemical usage, promoting biodiversity and minimising impacts of gardening on the environment and humans, we depend primarily on donations to fund the activities we provide for you free of charge.
What will my donation go towards?
- Continued maintenance and expansion of our website with well-researched topical articles (around 160,000 unique visitors per month)
- Free monthly e-newsletter (around 13,000 non-paying subscribers)
- Gardening and environment tips on Facebook and other social media
- Continuation and expansion of our environmental impact ratings program for garden chemicals and other garden products (over 1300 assessed) SGA Garden Product Guide – Safe for You ‘n’ Nature (soon to become an App)
- Development of further sustainable gardening master classes and workshops for home and community gardeners
- Working with gardening professionals to improve environmental standards
Although volunteers donate their time, supporting these services requires paid staff as well as office and IT infrastructure and administration.
We need your assistance to enable us to continue providing you with our services.
Please help us by making a donation!
Or make your donation via online banking:
- Account name: Sustainable Gardening Australia Foundation Public Fund
- BSB: 083153
- Account number: 57850 3819
The SGA Foundation is a registered charitable organisation so any donations over $2 are completely tax deductible, and tax receipts are issued for all donations.