WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!
Sustainable Gardening Australia is a not-for-profit social enterprise dedicated to protecting the natural environment by presenting alternatives to chemical usage, to promote biodiversity and to minimise environmental impacts of food production.
We depend heavilyon volunteers to do most of our work including providing our monthly newsletter Cuttings, our website, social media and videos which are all free of charge. We depend on donations to support development and management of our training programs and to provide office infrastructure and administration. We need your assistance to enable us to continue providing these services.
Or make your donation via online banking:
- Account name: Sustainable Gardening Australia Foundation Public Fund
- BSB: 083153
- Account number: 57850 3819
The SGA Foundation is a registered charitable organisation so any donations over $2 are completely tax deductible, and tax receipts are issued for all donations.
What will my donation go towards?
- Continued maintenance and expansion of our website (around 148,000 unique visitors per month) and free monthly e-newsletter (13,000+ non-paying subscribers)
- Continuation and expansion of our environmental impact ratings program for garden chemicals and other garden products (over 1300 products assessed)
- Development of further sustainable gardening master classes and workshops for home and community gardeners
- Working with the gardening professionals to improve environmental standards