Promote Gardens always provide habitat for some critters, but what sort of critters would you like? Do you want Indian miners or wrens? Bees? Lizards? Providing habitat for native fauna keeps their numbers up and creates refuges for species whose natural bush habitats are being depleted. How do you create a garden which attracts them? It is more than just planting a few indigenous shrubs – it is about water, shade, safety and more.
Here are our posts about habitat gardening:
- Artificial tree hollows for animal habitat
- Attracting Birds to your Garden
- Bee Alert and Bee Very Alarmed!
- Bees & their role in your garden
- Bees (Good & Bad)
- Feeding Birds in the Garden
- Frog Ponds
- Gardens for Wildlife
- How Sustainable is your Garden?
- Knox City Council Wildlife Garden
- Leadbeater’s Possum
- Living with Possums
- Plant a Tree
- Update on Frogs
- Why Sustainable Gardening?