30 Gastons Rd
Eltham VIC 3095
Do you have problems with pests in your garden but not sure how to manage them in a way that has minimal negative impact, maximum positive impact on the environment?
There are natural solutions that use the resources provided in nature to solve some of your pest problems.
SGA is excited to be working with Penny Woodward (author of numerous books on low environmental impact gardening including “Pest Repellent Plants”) who will share her knowledge on how to treat short term pest problems and create long term garden design solutions so pests and predators live in balance.
This Master Class will cover:
– How to create a “whole of environment garden” where pests and predators live in balance
– Companion plants to use in your garden
– How beneficial insects can be utilised to manage pests
– Tricks, traps, collars, barriers to manage pests
– Q&A session to answer all your questions
There will be an opportunity to purchase some of Penny’s fabulous books at a discount including Garlic, Pest Repellent Plants, Asian Herbs and Vegetables, Community Gardens, Grow Your Own Herbal Remedies and more